Sonic Invaders for me seems more of an interesting concept for me than
Troopanum. In Troopanum, you have to move your arrows and press ctrl to
shoot. Here, their are 7 cannon, you have to hear from what direction the
ships come, and fire that cannon. The cannons are fired with the x, c, v, n,
m, space, and , keys. After firing, you must press B to let a shield come up
to deflect the shot or something, after firing a cannon, you cannot fire it
until it's been re-loaded. The behaviour of the ships are interesting, in
that some come straight down, some move diagonally, some disappear only to
come back again, and, I've so far got to level two, but for some reason I
can't hear the sounds of those ships in my earphones yet.
Ari