Hi.
Working together like this is one of my business goals to try and find
out what the end users like, and work along side them per say to get the
maximum quality product with the maximum enjoyment.

PS
Ubuntu is also a pretty good Linux distribution. I might be switching to
it. I am assuming the togetherness meaning of the word is why they named
that distribution Ubuntu.