I have to say the way that BSC Games did the cheats for Pipe2 Blast Chamber was
pretty good. Same with Super Liam. You
had to beat the game in the case of Pipe2 and get a certain score. And even
then by using the cheats you could not post
on the web nor could you finish the game.

I tried and tried for a week or so to get those Pipe2 cheats but not for the
cheats but for the challenge. Same with
Super Liam. I won the game as quickly as I could to get them. When I do play
any game with cheats I quickly get bored
and start losing interest.

What I vote for is more Easter Eggs which are different.

--
You can't carve your way to success without cutting remarks.
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc