Hi Chris,
We were talking the Tiny Toons video game on the Nintendo. I actually think
their was another one,, my friend had it. It wasn't exactly an adventure,
you were a toon at a fair, and you could go on six different rides, I
remember one was bumper cars, the other was one of those rollercoasters
where you sit on the log, I can't remember the others. About cartoons, me
and my cousin watched Tiny Toons, Anamaniacs, and Pinky and the Brain! By
the way, what was the codename for that Nintendo machine?
Ari