A new version? Cool! I'll have to try it when I get my laptop. And if it has
a multichannel soundcard I can actually play some of those other games! I
just hope Homer's still in the golf and pong ones. I never get tired of
hearing that!

It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.