Yes, but it's been awhile now.  Just make sure to bring lots and lots of
potions with you, and you'll need quite a bit of luck as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nicol Oosthuizen
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:48 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] the last crusade

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Has anyone finished the last crusade?

The castle seems impossible to beat. I came there with the strongest
weapon I could find: the death blade, but those guys' armour is just too
thick to break through.

But it's really a nice game. Has anyone with partial sight created more
maps to play in the game? The read me file said that the map maker isn't
accessible for visually impaired people.