Hi there.
My problem with the walmart reel game is that I can't chose which lake and
the menu system has no audio clues and I get confused.  Wanted the bibration
of the fish and the demo made it sound so cool but can't even figure out the
menu system.  In California I was hanging with some kids and they had a plug
and play fishing system for their tv that ruled!!!  I had so much fun. Have
only fished twice in reality and loved it too.  It's so exciting and when
nothing is biting relaxing.  Wish they had more audio based games out there
for fishing since I don't know anyone who'll take me and teach me to do it
in Kansas.
*smiles*
Chris