From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 12:58 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] just wondering?

Hi.

ari wrote:
 Actually makes me think, are their any fun educational
games for blind children?
End quote

I'm not sure, but they are usually easy enough to write. Especially,
math trivia type games. It all really depends on how hard one wants to
make the game, weather there will be timers, etc in it.
Speak and spell type games are easy as well. Have the computer say spell
angel, and you have to type  a n g el, etc and that might help this
comunity with spelling. Grin.