Well, I did a little research last night after I sent that message and, whether Monty was designed for the 2600 or not it's listed in the 2600 library at Gamefaqs.com. Now I just have to check out that web site I found and see if they ever get copies of Monty.

It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.

From: Thomas Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monty patch status and news.
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 12:59:27 -0400

Hi, Bryan.
I don't remember if there was a 2600 version or not, but I do know
Montezuma's Revenge was available for the Atari 5200.
As for Atari systems I don't have my 2600, but I do have my 7800 which
does all Atari games from 2600, 5200, and 7800. Which you can understand
why I kept that one. I kept all the games and play them all on the 7800
console.