From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ari
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 1:42 PM
To: Chris Frahm; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Text based games

Hi Chris,
I've just tried command, it works, I can play old games! Thanks everyone!
What you do is go to Run, and in the box you type command.com
This brings up the prompt. This is cool, because I remember on a computer I
saw with JFW and an older version of Windows, you could go to the MS-dos
prompt option in accessories, but their is no such thing under Windows XP.
It feels so brilliant that I can play some of these games again! I do wish
their was a way of somehow restarting in dos and of somehow getting a proper
dos screen reader loaded. Chris, you can read the dos windows by routing the
Jaws Cursor to the PC cursor, but I tried a game today where it didn't work
well, because the text seemed to be in bars, what I mean is, JFW read the
lines like this:
|| Welcome to Gymad||
||Written by ||
I can't play games like this, I really wish I knew how to turn this option
off.
Ari