I think my mind and aura are both 10, or average, but my spirit and body
are both an 8 I think.  So far I like the game ... it's neat.  It reminds
me of when I played DandD with a few friends for a little while although it
didn't last very long.  But that's a long story in itself that it's too
late to get into at 2:45 in the morning, besides being on list ... smile.

MissWings