Hello,
    I've got some topspeed2 questions. First of all, i was wondering if a
game expert can talk me via aim and tell me how to drive? My problem are the
hairpin and hard right turns, so far i'm only using the basic tracks though
i just downloaded the new cars and tracks from Djc's site, and with those
types of turns i crash every time. Honestly i embarass myself at my terible
driving.
My other question has to do with track layout, especially the new ones, is
there like a description of each track, for example long straight away, left
turn, hard right, etc. so i can kind of get an idea of what the track looks
like before i start the racing?
    Lastly a question on cars, is there a doc on the advantages,
disadvantages, and performances of each vehicle? For example is one car
faster than another, or does one car not have good handling etc?
    Once i get a little better at driving i'd like to race someone, or two
or more.
Thanks.
Dave.
aim: dm1028