There are a couple quests and situations in which you can gain powers and
abilities. If you're actually trying to get more powers or abilities, feel
free to contact me offlist and I'll give ya a rundown.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chris Frahm
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] weapons in sryth

Seems like the logical selection of name to me. *smiles*
Kinda reminds me of Tebok too, the Romulan who broke thetreaty who was
looking for the missing bases along the neutral zone (the same episode as
those cryogenically frozen people from our century were awakened and had to
adjust to life in the 24th).
I changed my character from fleetpad or something to fleetfoot.  It's a
rogue with magical abilities.  Pretty fun.  First time I used pre-generated
characters.  Question though, can your standard character develop more than
one power ability?  How?
Thanks and take care.
Chris