Hi, listers.
As many of you know Raul and I have put a 8 KB limit on all standard
posts to this list to cut down message size as well as to limit repeted
material over and over again. However, I have just seen three messages
from three different people be rejected on the grounds of message size.
It is to bad as all three posts would have added to the Sryth discussions.
Anyway, the point is people if you want your message to be seen and read
by others on this list you need to go to the end of the post you are
responding to, do a shift control end to select old unwanted content,
and then press delete.  After that control+home will restore you to the
top of the message to type your reply. Alternatively you can do inline
answers to the message you are responding to, and delete the rest of the
message after you have finished your inline response. Either way you
decide to choose you need to trim messages often else they will end up
rejected as they will go over the message limit.
Thank you.