What is the web site for this site please?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of djc
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 3:22 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Review Of The Free Audio Games

I've been checking out the new free downloadable games on the Audiogames
site and here's what I've found out.
Moosic_1.0
This game is modeled after Super Mario Brothers. When the game starts up
there is an intro and you can bypass the intro with the space bar. Once in
the game your task is to jump over the enemies. There are a couple of ways
to accomplish this. You can right arrow till you have the enemy almost dead
center and then you jump with either the letter w or the up arrow key. You
need to be real quick. Since I've never played the original Mario Brothers
I'm not familiar with that game but this is basically how you play this
game. This game is written in Python. Instructions are available at
http://audiogames.net
for getting what you need to run Python.
Sonar
This is an interesting game where the object is to kill the enemy when he
gets close to you. You use the left mouse button to fire a gun and the
right mouse button to reload the bullets in the gun. It is not neccessary
to move the mouse as the enemy will find you. This game starts at level 1.
I have not been able to complete level 1 so can't comment on how many
levels this game might have. If you move the mouse out of the Sonar window
the game still works. This is excellent for blind people since mice can be
hard for us to control.
FindTheSound
This game uses The Flaxh player. You move your mouse till you hear the
loudest sound in the center of your headphone and you left click. You only
have so much thme to complete a sound and once completed the game goes on
to another sound. Great sounds in this one and fun to play. This game is
multi level.
Flsound
This game is called Amazing voice and your supposed to find another person
who is playing the game with you using your microphone. Unfortunately I
can't get it working because they want you to connect to a server but no
server appears to be in the options and they didn't supply a server so I'm
not sure but the concept sounds pretty cool.
Jumpman
In this game cars come at you and you use your space bar to jump over the
cars. This one is really simple. It uses Flaxh.
Sightless
In this game your a person looking for a murderer. Your girl friend or wife
has been murdered. Your totally blind and you have to kill or at least beat
the other enemy. Basically you'll be fighting or boxing the enemy and you
have to listen when you hear him swing and left click your mouse button.
This game is not all that easy so it should be fun to try and beat the
monsters.
Spong
This is sposed to be sound pong but It complains when I run it And it says
that a .dll is missing from the package. I can't run this one.
That's my review of these games. All of them just run from the .exe files
and don't need to be installed. Just unzip each game to a folder and run
the game.

             djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 Saturday Evenings 9
midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1