Hello:

This is Beto Escobar III, and currently, I am receiving E-mails from the Blind
Gamers List Serve, as well as Audyssey magazine.

I want to unsubscribe from the daily blind gamers list serve, but still keep my
subscription to Audyssey E-magazine.  Can this be done?

If so, I will need the list
moderator

 to manually take me off the list serve!  I've attempted to unsubscribe, on
several occasions, but I just have been unsuccessful in getting this done!  As
a result, I will repeat my request once again-- Would the list serve

moderator remove me from the list?

Thanks,

Beto Escobar III