I got the same thing.
I ran the open al installer and even downloaded a replacement file.
I then was asked to send a error report to microsoft, like that will
actually help.
What would be good is if the error reports for stuff could go
directly to the developers of the programs they created.
That may actually do something.
What will microsoft do with my report.