its a sub game.
You are the captain, and you wake up one day and your phone is ringing.
You have to fight a renigade russian sub and then there is a trator
on board and things.
And then there is another sub you need to kill.
The game is ok.
You need to do a bit of hacking to get speech to work on xp as the
game needs a mci device to run except it works fine without one, just
the install is a bit dumb.
You need to change several lines in its config, copy all cds to the
same folder as the game and then just change paths and things.