Hallo to all,

I want to tell you about the newest Mardy-Production, a Computer-Game
called Mississippi.

Mississippi is a trading simulation which starts in 1770 in the wild west
of good old America. One day you receive a letter, that your uncle who's living
in America has died and bequeaths you his whole properties. That means 50
square meters of stockroom, 1000 $ and 50 grain. After that you decide to
jump at this chance. You leave your old home and emigrate to the new world.

You have to buy and sell your goods, build kontors in several towns, build
wagons, and earn money. If you are good enough at least you will be
president of America. But, as in real live, there are good and bad news,
some for yourself, some for all players. E.g. you can win a lot of money, or
all your wagons could not leave your HQ and so you won't get goods for this
round.

You can play the game with 5 persons. And, that's a very interesting fact,
you can play it with sighted people together.

There is much music, and most of the news are spoken. The game itself is not
self-voicing, so you need a screenreader to play it. We have tested it with
Window-Eyes and JAWS and it works properly. If not, feel free to ask, and we
will see what we can do in the code to solve problems.

The game is shareware, so you can test for yourself, if you will have fun
with the game.

You can download this game here:
http://www.mar-dy.com

Best regards