Liam, I agree with you. I'm a sound-effect nut, but it doesn't bother me if
they aren't there. I can still have fun with a good game.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Liam Erven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new computergame - Mississippi

I disagree.  I really like the game.  It is a lot of fun, and I've been
meaning to purchase the full version of it.
Just because a game does not have a ton of sounds does not make it fun.  The
game is not supposed to have a lot of sounds.  It is this closed minded
thinking by some list members that is saddly discouraging.  My only
complaint is the poor US historical stuff, but the game was written by
someone who is from another country, so you have to understand that.  It
would be the same result if you wrote a game about a country and it's
history if you weren't familiar with it.  Instead of complaining, you should
be greatful that people like him are taking the time to write new and
interesting games.