Hi Raul,
Eventually, I think it would be great if some of my tactics could become
apart of the audio archive. Mining the road north of the bridge is just
one of them I found verye helpful in making the level easier to deal with.
Another area that is a good place for mines is the mouth of Northern
road in sector 2.  do it early on and as the tanks enter the town from
the north gate and come down northern road you can kill some of them
before they can get fully in place and ambush you somewhere. Either that
or find a position somewhere near by and kill them as they turn on to
5th street and eliminate them before they can do much damage.