Good to hear that, but what link do I click on to watch the match and where
do I find out the time of the game?
Hi Ian, I wonder if it's a screenreader thing, are you using JFW? If you
are, could it be your version? I know how frustrating it is to choose all
the players and to go back and find that all but one are their! Particularly
bad when you've set tactics, etc. On the subject of this, I'd like to know
if I want to have a battrick membership, do I need to have a paypal account
to pay with paypal? I can also buy azabat games using paypal, but my problem
is that I don't think paypal is open to us in S.A, has anyone here paid by
paypal before?
Thanks
Ari