Hi Nicol,
Ah, I do understand what you are saying. Yes, Dark Destroyer is an
arcade game, and I understand that is what you are aiming  for.
Unfortunately, I am a fan of strategy games so I guess our ideas are
incompatible on that point. While you and I both like the idea of a real
time game you wish for arcade where I want something more complex with
strategy in it.
I am fan of sims which if I end up making STFC real time it will wind up
probably being a sort of flight sim type game.