I like it a lot!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 3:45 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Updated draft of ships.

Hi Allan,
Actually, I have been thinking about something like your huge battle
concept. Actually, I have thought of two missions.
You know how in GTC when you reach sector 5 if you lead the tank force
out of sector 5 in sector 6 you are placed in command of the entire tank
force, and become not only the commander of your tank, but can lead the
entire force in attacks against the entire enemy force in sector 6?
Well, I have been thinking along those lines for STFC. As you approach
the final battle you must be getting pretty good, skilled, and no doubt
the top brass at Starfleet Command are impressed with your command
ability. When the final battles come I can imagine being given over all
command of a mixed fleet of ships to first take back DS9 from the
Dominion, and after that the forces retreat back to Cardassia Prime. You
then lead the fleet against the remaining Dominion fleet over Cardassia
Prime, and if you win the war is over and you are a Federation hero.
How is that for a Final Conflict?
The best thing about this idea is everyone gets a bit of what they want.
Those want some lone attacks will have x number of missions as a lone
ship. Those who enjoy the big over all fleet command and stratagy will
be able to plan and exicute the final battle of the war, and lead the
fleet to victory.