hi all, i've just started playing this one. i tried it a while ago but never
got very far. just wondering if there's anything major i should do early in
the game to help myself. i've done some stuff. i've got the flask from the
tavern, i've been given a magical dagger and i've just been given a stone
medalian.
i seem to get killed in 90 % of my encounters though which is slightly
annoying! smile.
also i've got about 2000 experience. does this serve much of a purpose other
than being used to training skills? and is it worth using a lot of it to
train some skills? my M.R. is 28 and my staminer? is 41/41. this does seem a
bit low.
kevin (lord L)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice." - will durant
email/msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]