Hi all,
Some time ago the Danish company Am3D released the Blind eye which had the
objective of collecting instruments by walking around a city with the help of
Binaural Audio which lets you hear objects that are behind, below, in front or
above when using headphones. It is amazing since it sounds like you are there.
When I make my recordings I some times use binaural microphones to memorize
places and such for orientation and also special events. You can hear walls, if
someone is tall/short, echos, etc.
So my question is, has anyone heared about some other game that use Binaural
audio?
All the best and thanks,
Christian