I'm looking at my ftp log and noticing that some people seem not to log in.
Please keep in mind that PlayingInTheDark is capitalized while racing is
not capitalized. Please contact me if you can't log in at all so I can help
you resolve issues. It really works for most people. Most of these issues
seem that people try and log in with passive mode. I don't allow passive
mode on my server and i've said so many times. Please make sure your client
is not set to passive mode. I understand that some people can't log in from
Europe and I can't explain why. I'm in the states and it seems to time out
for you. I can't resolve issues that your isp's won't allow. I Assure you
that my ftp is set up correctly and is working just fine. I don't know how
to resolve problems beyond my control but for most users it wors great. If
you need help and you feel I can help you Please contact me. I'm a Kind
person and will make every effort to help you resolve any issue. Thanks.
Don Coco, Sacramento, California.

             djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 Saturday Evenings 9 to
midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1