Of course you don't get quick responses from mailing lists. I mean, who
sits 24 hours a day at their computer just waiting for an email they can
answer right away?

If you want quick answers use the phone or instant chat. If you want to
write something that over 200 members will see within a couple of days
on average then write here on this list. And then, and only then, if
your question even has an answer the members know then you will get a
reply.

Remember that sometimes when someone asks a question they don't get any
replies. This is not because no one wants to or because people are
ignoring the person. It simply could be because no one has an answer or
no one is interested in the topic.

All the best.

* John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [060925 20:39]:

--
And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and
cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David;