From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of ari
Sent: 22 September 2006 09:36 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Online games and muds

Hi all,
I have two questions about online gaming:
1. I'd please like to know where I can find more accessible online
games,
however, not RPG fantasy types, more realistic simulations of real life
managemaet, like hattrick and battrick, which are sports, are their
other
games where you manage and build up things, and where you don't need to
be
at your computer at a given time to play? For example, are their
business
management online games, or empire management games (but not fantasy),
or
some more cool sports management ones? 2. This is for my friend, who I
was
talking to today. I know their's been much discussion on the list about
fantasy and harry potter games, but since I'm not into that stuff I
didn't
read the emails. Someone had a link to an accessible online harry potter
game, where is it?
Thanks
Ari
Team: uninspiring batting.