Hi criss.
Sounds good.
However how do you play a game in excell?
I'm not really good with it I hardly used it.
I'm used to pushing left right up and down arrow keys, ctrl and space
and other things.
Is this just a text game or does it have sound.
I wander if any dev is interested in making this an actual game with
sounds and such, I am interested.