Does anyone have about 300 K space they could post the zip file so I
don't have to email it to ten different people?

I've decided that writing an indepth tutorial would take way too long
given my other-life work load, so I will answer questions
instead.  The files come with a lesson document by the author.  He
was planning on playing the game on a hex map.  We are using Excel to
resolve actual coordinates, which is more accurate and actually
simpler after the initial investment of time on my part.

If I can post it somewhere, y'all can download it and take a look,
and I will answer any questions I can.  once people have a feel for
how it works, I'll set up a scenario appropriate to the number of
players we have.

Shane, can I email you the file for posting as I did the Anacreon
tutorial I wrote a while back?

        Christopher Bartlett