Hi Michael,
Well said. Actually, you have a good point. If I want a TR game I could
finish Montezuma's Revenge as was planned by Alchemy, and then proceed
to write a TR style game the way I want it written.
So far the responces I have recieved from buyers are in agreement with
you, and I am likely not to change things for Montezuma's Revenge based
on what I am reading so far.