aah.
I didn't know the guy posted his non email info on his site.
I can understand that though, at least there is a reason.
I had a virus swamp the network a couple weeks back.
Fortunately the router and other things stopped it going network wide
so it didn't have a chance to hit the server and the one other
workstation here.
But it completely trashed the laptop I use and although I had backups
it took me 2 days to get back up and a ferter 3 to get through my mail.