I like it but I was a bit confused. Wny did hte car change from left to
right/ I did not hear a turn signel anyware in the piece. Good job so far.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Reinhard Stebner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New Raceway Trailor Released.

The trailer also sounds like you took sounds from racing In the dark.  So
far, I think you got some real good ideas here.

1)  I really like the way how the passing cars sound

2)  I found the start your engines (start your car sound) to be very good.

3)  You could have a competition between sound producers to make your engine
noise, cockpit noise and rode sounds.

4)  I think you have a very good concept demo here and there are many
features that make it stand out on its own.