Hi folks,
I promised to record a Top Speed multiplayer race and post it somewhere several
weeks ago on this list. Now, I'm willing enough and I do have some free time in
my hands to do it.
So, if anyone wants to play against me and be recorded for later reviewing, I
shall be starting the server up in about half an hour from now. So, the
interested persons shall e-mail me privately at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and I will give my hostname to them a few minutes before the race starts.
Hope someone comes in, and I'm looking forward to you. You know, I'm not really
that much of an opponent. :-)
Take care for now and see ya soon,
Lukas