Hi Everyone,
I am just writing everyone a quick note to let all of you know what is
happening with me personally. My  wife and I are planning to move soon
so we are actively searching for a new apartment, expecting to move, and
thus my roll on the Audyssey list, work on USA Games projects, and other
free time duties I take part in will be limitted in the upcoming weeks.
What time I will be spending on list, working on USA Games projects, and
so on will be strictly free time not spent with family or searching for
a new place to settle down roots.
I won't be totally gone, and I expect there will be days where I am more
active than others. However, during this time my free time is going to
be rather speratic at best, and my schedule is likely to be listed under
the insanity catagory.
Take care, and hope to chat with you all soon.