From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Glenna
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 6:36 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] boggle

I received mind about a week ago. I guess he has been very backlogged with
work. In the attatchment he apologized for not getting it out sooner. I
would remind him again. Maybe he thought you were one of the ones he sent it

to. Glenna
Glenna Burgess

Windows Messenger screen name, earthmother122
AIM Screen Name, earthmother122
Yahoo Messenger Screen Name, earthmother122