Hey all,
I had a question about ZMud.  While playing on materia magica, my boy friend
ran into another blind player.  He told us that he uses ZMud and that he has
scripts for it.  He said that we would have to use the frames manager a bit,
but with the scripts ZMud is usable.  Well, he said that he would send the
scripts but hasn't thus far.  What I am wondering, is anyone else aware of
scripts for ZMud and if so, where can I find them?

I use GMud currently and it just can be a nuisance.  Zmud is more functional
and would make playing muds loads easier.

Thanks in advanced if anyone knows anything. smiles
Kellie and my loveable Lady J.
Don't take life so seriously... It's not permanent!
msn, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim sionnain74
skype, sabrielle