Normally to join a top speed server you need not change anything on your
end. Only the certain ports mentioned in the manual need to be opened to
host a game. I have not had my topspeed server up for some time now
because I have not had time. I might be able to set a time in a few days
though. I'll definitely post here.

* Kelly Sapergia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-11-04 19:31]:

--
And she say to me, Both drink thou, and I will also draw for thy
camels: let the same be the woman whom the LORD hath appointed out