I wander what has happened to igor.
Firstly I lossed the message he sent me on the game because well I killed it
and was getting other stuff and the download was to slow.
I posted heaps to him and the list but no link, i then got scared I was
spamming so wrote a letter asking.
No one on list had the link and I was worried that things were not as there
seemed.
shane, do you however have the link to the latest supersport package?
if you could send it to me I'd really appreciate it.
my funny bowling is not registered.
I wander who else I can contact, sky tailer who I know is a tester is not
around either.
So I wander whats happened.
Igor is usually fast.
I just hope he hasn't died or something drastic like that.
In the middle of a test.
Oh dear
oh and this msg is going to your shaned.net address now instead of the gamers
one.
I'm happy though I am not the only one.