Hello.

Looking over Phil's list, I notice there are several games that i haven't
tried.

the first of these is treasurehunt from BPC programs. I do remember going onto
the BPC programs site last year, but sinse I didn't have a working version of
Net framework then I couldn't try Treasurehunt out.

the descriptions on Audiogames.net and Pcs deffinately make it sound like my
sort of game, however, now every link to BPC programs I try leads to a page not
found message.

Have they moved? If the game is on Phil's list, I guess that it is stil
available?

Next up in the line up of lost games, are the games produced by Code Factory,
Private detective School, Time adventures, alien invasion and (probably least
interesting to me but stil something worth trying), Km 200.

The Code factory site has demos of some of the games, which I've played, but
there seems to be absolutely no information on the site about how to order the
full game, or how much they cost. Obviously this info must be somewhere for it
to appear on Phil's list. I'm sorry if i'm being incredibly obtuse here.

If anyone can help me with either of these problems, I'd be much obliged.

All the best,