Hi Everyone,
sorry about asking so many questions on the list but I need answers and don't
know where else to go to get them. where do I get the gold cup from in trithic?
Next question I accidently sold my chain belt and it brought my stamina down 14
Points. Does anyone know where I can get a new chain belt I've looked
everywhere with no results. also I am starting to run out of adventures I tried
the pumkin patch to get killed I tried galgarack's tomb to be killed I tried
stoneback hill to get killed I've tried getting the orb to be killed. running
out of ideas hope someone from the group can give some advice. by the way
thanks for all the wonderful help in the past from everyone.Please feel free to
email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sincerely,
Steve Cullen