I would recommend this game as well. If you're into realistic games in which there is truly 100 percent control by the players, you've gotta play this. My name is Eddy Butler, I'm in London and in Distorted. One thing you have to be prepared for if you join this game is feeling way behind and not being good for a long, long while. Things cost a lot and to even put on an okay show you have to have so many things set right. Don't get discouraged, though, the game is amazing!

~Tommy~