From: Orin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 7:02 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] popomundo: help needed

Hey guys;

I've registered on Popomundo about 6 or so weeks ago; can't remember wen I
checked the "entered popomundo" thing. But there's one problem.
The band that I'm in ran by Robert Kilner, is inactive. Robert is inactive,
that is, who's my friend but he's not interested in playing or something. Do
anyone on this list have open band invitations? I also need help getting my
skills up from tarable. I figured they'd go up as you write more and things,
but I guess not. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

http://www.eset.com