Raul, could you please explain this to me in further details? I know this
list is to discuss tricks to beat a game but I would like to know: if the
story line says the experiment went wrong, what exactly is meant by this.
Here is a complex full of people in it. They are  performing normal office
duties.  Now in the first place where does dogs and rats and blobs and turid
guns  and  tds comes from? The cyburgs is half human, half robot. But where
does these other creatures comes from if the   experiment went wrong in a
normal office complex?
Which experiment was it. Was it a scientific/chemical  experiment where they
experimented with gassess and scientific tools such as proof tubes and
cyhlinders?
Hay guys, if you would tell someone who nevewr playhed sod, how the mutant
human sounds like: can you write characters in a  post?
Would it be something like
Heeeuh
Huuhh
Ihh
Aaaah
Uuuuuh
I would like an explanation of which experiment went wrong.
Charles rivard wanted to add another monster: mutant charlie.
|Just imagine the humiliation king nebukadnezar must have went through: here
he is this powerfull Babylonian king, who created the hanging gardens, and
now he descends to become like a wild beast.