Holiday News

Dec. 1, 2006

 Greetings USA Gamers, We at USA Games have came up with something
special to give
to our customers and friends during this special holiday season. Check
out our first
original music production
Heart Of Christmas
 which contains 14 instrumental classic Christmas songs composed and
performed by
our own Thomas ward, (Presidant and C.E.O. of USA Games Entertainment.)
If you want
some holiday cheer, Christmas music to pack away on your mp3 player for
the road,
download and burn a free Christmas mix, here is where to do it. Download
and try
Heart Of Christmas
 and enjoy the season. Happy holidays to all of you from USA Games
Entertainment.
You can download Heart Of Christmas by visiting our new web site
http://www.usagames.us
or directly by visiting
http://www.usagames.us/music.html