Hello all

  Let me apoloogize for somehow missing any sort of announcement about the
release of this game from Lite tech Interactive in the last issue of
Audyssey.  In fact for some reason I seem to have missed what I think should
have been a couple additions in the Dev section  I'm rather puzzled as to
how.....

  Anyway this game puts me in mind of one that used to be around Hi-Q I
think it was called.   I haven't yet played around alot but it seems to be
equally as tough and enjoyable as the other mentiond was.  Be great to have
a review of this one or any others found.

Ron
Audyssey Editor