Well brian, methinks a chip debugger sounds like what you would get if you
removed the chip and the de ---- smile!

seriously, sinse you had a different error message inflicted upon you, I
suspect it is a different problem, and I hope you can get it fixed.

Reguarding computer's personalities once my laptop decided to completely
crash and shut down on me in a lexture of philosophy of mind where we were
discussing the limits of artifical inteligence, and what the differences
betwene computer and human inteligence were, the lecturer (who is a bit like
a computer himself), had just propounded the theory that just as we don't
find it particularly astounding that a mechanical digger can do a job that
would take lots of people many hours of boring and back breaking labour, we
shouldn't be impressed or surprised by computers and calculators that do a
similar job with very repetitive and dull mental exercises like number
crunching!

At that point my laptop decided to throw a wobler.

Makes you think doesn't it.

oooooooo, (kew twilight zone music).

beware the Grue!