Hello everyone. Just a friendly reminder that there is a message size
limit on the list. This means that if you are replying to a message you
should trim out the old message contents. This usually means that you
can quote one or two previous messages, but probably not much more,
especially if the messages you are replying to are on the longer side.

I've recently seen messages with bodies exceeding the message limit.
Just know they will not go through unless you have made prior
arrangements with me or Tom. An example of this would be something like
the Audyssey magazine, a new game announcement which is very long, or
something similar.

In short, trim, trim, trim.

--
When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the
heavens; and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the