Hey guys!
Does JD not rock? I mean we've had the knock 'em out of the sky games before,
but these sounds and stuff are a caress to the audio oriphus! Yeah, yeah. it's
been a looong day.
Nah, what I wish could happen is that you got different blips, warbles or
explosions for the number of points you score on a victim. Like say, you kill a
helicopter for 25 pts, you get the average glass shattering cool explosion. If
you hit it for maybe 40, it's a bit more defined. And about sixty you get a bit
more of a killer sound. An alternative to this would be to have a cool voice
anouncing the score in a way so that it wouldn't interfear with game play, or a
warble/blip/buzz/burp/bong thinger to let you know you scored a decent, good,
or outstanding hit.
Just a thought, Scott!
Take care fellow blindies! Love you all! Oo, or maybe the crew could letcha
know how your hit was. Oh yeah, one more thing. Athier sounds like Dr. Phill!
Bahahahaha!

 Spirit. In every language in all the Realms, surface and Underdark, in every
time
and every place, the word has a ring of strength and determination. It is the
hero's strength, the mother's resilience, and the poor man's arm. It cannot be
broken, and it cannot be taken away.
This I must believe.
-Drizzt Do'Urden